Saturday, September 21, 2013

10 Reasons I Love Kevin Lockaby

1. He's hott & works to maintain his hotness.
2. He has seen me on on the best of days and the worst of days, on the highest of highs and the lowest of lows...and has loved me unconditionally during each of them. 
3. We make really cute kids together.  Our Genes were meant to mingle and multiply! 
4. He loves to LIVE life.  He never wants to sit and watch life pass us by.  He is up for ANYTHING at ANYTIME.  Road trips, midnight runs for cravings.... I can talk him into anything!!! 
5. He loves Jesus more than he loves me.  
6. He is THE best Daddy to our nuggets. He always has time, energy, & love to give.  Always.  
7. He has quiet wisdom.  He never goes around telling people (including me) what to do, but reserves his wisdom for times that it really needs to be departed.
8. He's disciplined.  If he sets his mind to something, it happens.  
9. He rarely complains.  Even in the situations that need complaining, he always finds a positive spin to put on it that has to do w Gods plan for us.
10. He is wittier than I am.  Sarcasm-cough-wittiness is bred in my family.  It took him awhile, but we finally wore on him and now whips a one liner that has me cracking up!

Bonus: It took me 10 minutes to compile my list.  He makes loving him easy. 

Bonus: I could have compiled a list as great as 100.

1 comment: