Friday, September 13, 2013

Favorites Edition: My Makeup Drawer

I have an obsession w A LOT of things.  MakeUp definitely falls in the Top 10 Things I Am Obsessed With list.  I've loved it since I was little, and my Gray is following in her momma's footsteps (She may or may not go to kindergarten w red lipstick on some days... Depending on the outfit of course! ;)). 

Also, I don't discriminate. I use cheap, expensive, and all of the in between.  

Here are some of my favorites!

Face: 
Concealer: Benefit (industrial strength) ($18) Worth every penny for this tired Mom!!!
Powder/Foundation: Sephora MicroSmooth ($20) Ah-Mazing!

Highlight/Contour: 
Elf Whip is awesome! You can grab at Target for $1! Benefit Watts Up (Free sample for registering your birthday with them!) Dab your pick down the nose, corners of your eyes, & top of the cheek bone & brow bone!  Victoria Secret face pallet (The bronzer is flat and not so glittery!)

Eyes: 
Bottom: Sephora Moonshadow "in the nude". Top: ELF (cheap from Target!) 

Mascara! (Do yourself a favor & get an eyelash curler if you don't have one!) Benefit mascara came free with registering w Sephora as well. Maybelline Falsies.  I just keep coming back!  I've tried almost everything there is... & it's still a fave!

Lips: 
Maybelline Baby Lips (I have in every color!) Revlon Lip Butter.  Both of these are like a stick, Chapstick, and gloss all in one! And Baby Lips is SO cheap!

1 comment:

  1. I love Elf! I love Baby Lips, & I love Revlon lip butter! I never find concealers & foundations that I really love, may have to try the ones you shared!

    ReplyDelete